Love is one of the most misunderstood and misplaced human experiences. Ever. Love is far more than a pleasant feeling. Love is a creative power. Love is not something you give away. It is something you reflect. Listen to understand why "I love me when I am with you" has far more balance and affection than "I love you".
The greatest compliment you can give us is to share our free material with your friends who would enjoy listening to it.
Track 1 (42:33) Lecture into Meditation
Track 2 (26:29) Q&A
Complete Call (1:09:03)
Questions and Answers
- Is this different from co-dependency because it starts with “I like me”.
- If I hold this energy for much of the day will my unpleasant physical symptoms and anxieties disappear?
- When we are fully caught up in the 3-D mess I find that none of the tools work. What you can say about this space?
- Could you elaborate on heartbreak and how the heart closes down from such an experience?
- Will these three waves be recognizable or be a subtle difference that needs to be looked for?
- I don’t understand the day to day application of spinning energy.
- I wasn’t recognized by someone who met me before. Can you expand on the ‘I like me’ space?
Also Included is the PDF file called Relationships - The Biggest Game on The Planet