Depending on how you have chosen to experience the feeling of the word, it has shaped your experience of your world. Responsibility - How does this word feel in your body? Together we will unravel negative obligation and restructure your response-ability into your "Ability to Respond".
The greatest compliment you can give us is to share this page with your friends who would enjoy listening to it.
Part 1 Questions and Answers
- Where do I need to put my foot down?
- Where does the energy go when the person you are sending it back to has passed away?
- Does it help to not watch the news to reduce the emotional turmoil or does it help to send them the rose to help the world?
- How do I stay neutral and let it be my husband’s responsibility? Do I just let it go?
- Why when I’m clearing energy do I feel discomfort in my throat?
- I have an acute sensitivity to noise and unpleasant voices. Would the rose help me?
- There is a fine line between neutral and being taken advantage of. At what point do I stop without being reactive?
- What is the quickest way to reach neutral when in an emotionally charged situation?
- How do we maintain our neutrality and be happy when others do not come along with us?
- From neutral I find I have less ambition and goals. Can you talk about that? 11. Can I use this tool to clear self-Imposed stuff like “being the perfect….”?
- Is the outside external world supposed to change? Is there something I’m supposed to do to facilitate it?
- Do we ever want to be with people again? The interaction is just not interesting to me.
Part 2 Questions and Answers
- When we said ‘hello’ to the Soul I saw and felt a presence I can only call angelic. What am I sensing?
- I’m losing my friends as I do this work and mostly spend time alone. Is it healthy to not be social?
- How does online streaming work? How do I access the classes in level one?
- Does the work that we MA’ers do as individuals help others create new openings and choices for them?
- As far as responsibility, where do we find balance with raising children?
- What uses spiritually or otherwise does Alzheimer’s serve, especially since it is on the rise?
- What should we answer when people ask? Should we point them to MA or talk from our own experiences?
- Can you talk about physical responses (yawning, aches, sensations) to energy work?