Excerpt from the book: What Do You Mean the Third Dimension is Going Away? You already are clairvoyant. Let us give you some examples of how this valuable ability may benefit you:
- You will find yourself in present time versus in the future or past. Because you are operating in present time you are clearly able to see your options, as well as the appropriate response for each situation in which you find yourself.
- This clarity will increase your general awareness.
- You will begin to walk through life with Presence and Certainty. This doesn’t mean in arrogance. This is a gentle, pervasive knowing that you are in management of your life.
- You will find doubt and fear begin to disappear, and your ability to take charge of your business life and personal life will increase very quickly.
- The games that you play with others, such as judgment, victim, intimidation, control, blame, competition, etc., begin to end.
- You begin to recognize and change the beliefs that you have allowed to dominate and operate in your life. Have you ever said that you sound just like your mother or father? Where do you think you learned to respond that way? Precisely! When you turn on your ability to intuitively see these energy patterns, they begin to change.
Intuition is as natural as breathing or eating. By making it a part of your conscious mode of operation, you will become more aligned with who you are. Someone once said, “Make thine eye single and you will see the light (your truth).” He was talking about clearing out all the noise that keeps you from experiencing your natural spiritual abilities, and then deliberately using them to see your own truth.
Once we’ve cleared out some of this noise (i.e., the untrue beliefs), we begin to see the “light.” In other words, the light of truth (our own truth) soon becomes what we live by and what we allow to guide our decisions. The twists and turns of life become easier and less dramatic or stressful, because that inner guidance system within us is once again being utilized. It provides us with the direction to take this turn or that.
Opening to and developing your intuition and other spiritual abilities will allow you to see and experience yourself more completely. You will also discover how Capable you are.
Next week: Using the Rays to Create Health
This is an excerpt from the book, What Do You Mean the Third Dimension is Going Away? by Jim Self and Roxane Burnett