A challenging year is finally ending. Would you like to clear the anxiety, fear and uncertainty from your nervous system? Join us to learn how.
Scroll down for audio recordings.
- Comment: Whenever I use the Rose it’s always a GREAT experience. Sending the energy back to the person without a ‘screw you’ had me laughing out loud and wiped the slate clean.
- Comment: I’ve been working with you for six years and these beginning tools are so effective, they just blow me away.
- What if the person that pops up to be released is my husband/wife who I love?
- Any thoughts on how to clear heavy energy in our home. I’ve been working from home for the past nine months and it feel accumulative.
- No-one came into my mind right away. I had to really think about it.
- I talk to others in my head quite a bit. It seems to happen subconsciously and I’ve had difficulty breaking this pattern. Any suggestions?
- Can we also put our own feelings, experiences, and personal baggage we want to disconnect from in the Rose?
- When I ask ‘who else is in my head’ the places and people just appear. Can I explode the places and people all in one Rose?
- What do you do about your ‘kid’ crumbs? We recently had a big wave of fear and shame.
- I had images of the wartime I went through when I was a child. Can I just explode the whole experience?
- Is ‘clear’ what is left after the Rose has exploded? And if we fall in love with ‘clear’ will less of our baggage stick?
- If I don’t have a specific person inside my head, can I still use the Rose and trust that it’s working anyhow? Or if I don’t know what color resentment is, will collecting the unknown colors still be of use?
- How can we use the Rose with someone who is actively getting in our space?
- When we did the gold ball summoning ourselves back, my response was “I don’t want myself back”. I’m trying to use a Rose to get rid of that feeling. I”m embarrassed to be in this situation.
- I’m making separations from a friend who’s no longer a match to where I am. Do I need a deeper understanding of the situation in order to move forward, or is it merely where I put my attention?
Apply Code 04FW20 at check out for $20 off. The tools work!