You? Or what you're looking at?
Do you give your seniority away? Or do you experience your life at your own direction? Seniority is "I am in management of myself". A concept most give up, what about you? Join us to play.
Scroll down for audio recordings.
- I did and do challenge what you stated. I may be able to challenge my perception of a past event but it does not alter the fact it happened (sold my home). I want to be able to change the past not just how I view it. Is this possible?
- How can I love and respect people when they don’t expect much from me? Please tell me more about how to live without expectations.
- When I see my grandchildren adding rocks to their backpack because of an angry, abusive father, how can I help?
- Can we only change our own past or can we change our past generations/lineage? Are those emotions/traumas ours? It feels part of my physical body and DNA but not exactly mine. Can you speak to this?
- I would like to see how it’s possible to let go of fear and jealousy. How can I learn to trust and enjoy the feelings of trust, joy, and being in the present moment? Are my feelings healthy and understandable or am I reacting to the past in seeing my mom being fearful, disempowered, and sad that I dress myself in?
- I don’t often know the source of the anxiety or I’m not ok in my space. In fact, my mind often goes blank. Can I still let go of the stuff when I’m not fully aware of it?
- The more I go on in life, the more I feel I have little in common with my parents. They want to spend time with me weekly and I see no value in it. Every time I back away the become offended.
- What’s the difference between being aware and being conscious?
Apply Code 04FW20 at check out for $20 off. The tools work!