Time is Not what most believe it to be. Time is an application to be used in your creative process. It's not a constant that controls your life. By understanding how to alter your use time, you’ll begin to understand how to create the life you want.
Scroll down for audio recordings.
- Is it correct to say that if I continue to dwell on a past experience in my present moment, that i’ll continue to create that past experience. If so, how may I let it go?
- How does our shifting our sense of time affect our life span?
- I have a hard time visualizing the point of the Octahedron behind me even though I use my fingers. Any thoughts?
- How do I remember to come back here to my Octahedron and liking myself? I get scared in the day and disassociate and loose track of them.
- What if the thing you want to let go of is a physical condition, like an illness? Does illness belong to the third Dimension?
- Can you talk about Grace. What it is and how it feels?
- How are we to look at time, since everything only exists in the Now? Past and present are in the Now?
- Any tips for communicating this to kids or do we just lead by energetic example?
- When you spoke about spiraling time and the dream of Atlantis I burst into tears and began shaking all over. Why does this trigger such intense emotion in us?