Stepping out of the noise and drama of 3D requires thinking differently. Thinking and observing happen from different parts of your consciousness. This is availabe to all of us, but most never pause to recognize the opportunity to reduce stress by thinking from a different part of you. Join us.
The greatest compliment you can give us is to share our free material with your friends who would enjoy listening to it. Changes are here for Mastering Alchemy offerings. Click here to sample Mastering Alchemy Light.
Listen to recordings below.
Questions and Answers
- Tell me more about yawning. I’m in level 2 and I yawned a great deal during this work but I didn’t feel tired.
- What is resistance? Where does it come from and how do we create it?
- Is it that the longer the length of time you stay in the fourth layer of thought, that there is electrical energy you can dissipate?
- Most of us won’t be able to take our physical bodies to the coming eclipse path. Would it be of benefit to tune in with the eclipse from where we’re located on the planet? And if so, what’s the best way to do this?
- When I’m with someone who’s in the third layer do I just observe and not engage? There’s so much fear and anger I notice from this other person. I’m thinking of my 24 year old son who’s so in his mind. He feels threatened by my knowing and quiet feeling. Do you have any suggestions?
- How can I see when my eyelids are closed?
- Is something different going on in sleep state in these current energies? I use the rose to clear my space before going to sleep but lately I’ve been struggling when I first wake up in the morning.
- What are good practices to maintain balance during the Shifts to come?
- This meditation was beautiful. So much wonderful energy and information. When we were in the fifth layer I became quite hot and my right leg felt like feathers were being softly rubbed against it. Thank you so much.
- When I drained the ugly energy down my grounding cord into the Earth, is the Earth affected and made less healthy?
This library is updated every month. Some recordings are added, others removed. Don’t worry - you haven’t missed anything. More good stuff is on it’s way to you.