There is a room within your heart. Calm, expansive, quiet. There is a Beauty. There is no noise, fear or failure, no judgement. There is color, sound and a Smile. Join us to take a tour.
Scroll down for audio recordings.
- How can I be better at keeping my Attention on my Intention?
- I’m experiencing a lot of difficulty getting into the quiet space lately after being able to do so before. Any thoughts?
- I am alone. And i’m liking it. Is this normal?
- Does one meets one’s guides in the heart space?
- In the heart room I experienced limitless possibilities and grounded-ness. How do I apply and take this into the physical world?
- Was forgetting ourselves necessary, or a choice for this 3D experience, or the only way out of it?
- Could you please talk about ‘going unconscious’ or ‘drifting off’ during a meditation. Is this an old pattern of fear or resistance? Is it a vibration the body isn’t used to? Why does this happen?