The Grounding Cord
In the audio recording below Jim explains more about the Grounding Cord and its two components, and then takes you through an exercise that will allow you to get really familiar and comfortable with Grounding yourself.
Later in the recording he introduces you to the Rose, which will you read more about in What Do You Mean the Third Dimension is Going Away?
In the short video (05:34) Jim provides an amusing demonstration of what happens when you don't have your Grounding Cord in place, and when you do.
Track 1 (34:18)
- Thoughts are electric, emotions are magnetic
- Drop your cord, put down another
- Coil part of the Grounding Cord
- Command to turn on
- Aura is where your memories are stored
- Define where you start and stop using physical arm
- Instructions on putting up one Rose
- Practice with the Rose at the grocery store
- Shakspere theater
- Play with the Rose with friends
- Lecture on the use of the rose